[GE users] Initital_state doesn't work well.

nobucika tanaka.nobuchika at kk.jp.panasonic.com
Wed Nov 11 04:59:11 GMT 2009

Hi

 >You use fix TCP/IP addresses for all machines? No network problems?
 >No other machines with the same address?

I use fixed IP addresses for all machines on my site.
Network works as well as before activating initial_state.
Each machine has a exclusive IP address.

At the end of last week, I investigated this issue on my site
and found two conditions this issue occured reproducibly.
.
1.When qmaster can't connect with exec_host for some reason.(I reported
previously)
2.When restarting qmaster.

When either 1 or 2 occured and queue was disabled, message file in
local_spool_dir on
each exec_host alwasys showed following line:

11/02/2009 12:59:05|execd|exec_host|I|registered at qmaster host
"qmaster_host"

What this line means?