[GE users] critical error: !!!!!!!!!! Nameindex = 137101 not found in element !!!!!!!!!!

j_polasek j-polasek at tamu.edu
Thu Nov 12 14:10:57 GMT 2009

Hi Lubos,

Thanks for the help.  I wasn't clear, neither spooling method will work, both give the same type error (i don't remember if the element number is the same or not).

Unfortunately the change didn't help.  I get the following error when running the modified script.

Initializing spooling database
critical error: !!!!!!!!!! Nameindex = 137101 not found in element !!!!!!!!!!
./util/install_modules/inst_qmaster.sh: line 774: 57403 Abort trap              $SPOOLINIT $SPOOLING_METHOD $SPOOLING_LIB "$SPOOLING_ARGS" init

Hit <RETURN> to continue >>

but it lets me continue.  I answer yes to importing the interactive run info, and then i get the following error

dyld: Symbol not found: _AH_fields
  Referenced from: /common/sge6.2/./utilbin/darwin-x86/spooldefaults
  Expected in: /common/sge/lib/darwin-x86/libspoolc.dylib

./util/install_modules/inst_common.sh: line 243: 13716 Trace/BPT trap          $SGE_UTILBIN/adminrun $ADMINUSER "$@"

Command failed: ./utilbin/darwin-x86/spooldefaults configuration /tmp/configuration_2009-11-12_08:07:02.17608

Probably a permission problem. Please check file access permissions.
Check read/write permission. Check if SGE daemons are running.

Any idea why it is looking in the original sge (6.1 version) directory rather than the sge6.2 (6.2 version) directory for libspoolc.dylib?

Thanks

Jeff