[GE users] qlicserver behavior for suspended jobs

Fri Nov 13 07:15:54 GMT 2009

On Thu, 2009-11-12 at 11:59 -0800, biscisking wrote:
> No word yet.  Do I need to do something to bring this to their attention?

Reuti, Dan or Chris - can one of you provide a (definitive?) answer for
him on this?:

> > AFAIK GridEngine doesn't know how to release consumed resources
> > that attached to a suspended job. But I would like someone more
> > qualified, like Reuti, Dan or Chris to please comment on this.

Thanks,

/mark

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain legally privileged, confidential or proprietary Information, or information otherwise protected by law of EMCON Technologies, its affiliates, or third parties. This notice serves as marking of its "Confidential" status as defined in any confidentiality agreements concerning the sender and recipient. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.