[GE users] Configuration node not defined

allantran tran.v.allan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 22:28:41 GMT 2009

When I do a /etc/init.d/sgeexecd.wolf softstop
I got the message:
configuration node1 not defined
   Shutting down Grid Engine execution daemon

I didn't see this behavior before, has something been misconfigured that I wasn't aware off?

Everything works fine if I start sgeexecd again
/etc/init.d/sgeexecd.wolf start

Thanks