[GE users] Default resource per queue?

gutnik gutnik at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 16:54:51 GMT 2009

Is it possible to set up a queue with default global complex usage per job?

I have a grid set up and integrated with qlicserver. I'd like to have
a low-priority
batch queue, and a higher priority interactive queue. (The idea would be that
batch jobs could be stopped to free up licenses, but interactive ones
wouldn't be.)

I think I can do it now by specifying -l qname=batch.q,mylic=1   or
-lqname=inter.q,mylic=1,
but it would be more convenient to have all jobs that go to either
queue request the "mylic"
resource. (And of course, I'd have other queues that don't use this license.)

Is there a way to do this?

     Vadim