[GE users] Java DRMAA: JVM Crashes when trying to open Session second time!

umanga aumanga at biggjapan.com
Wed Nov 18 02:25:28 GMT 2009

Greetings,

In my application I submit jobs to SGE in two phases ,I initialize
session in both sessions using following code:

SessionFactory factory = SessionFactory.getFactory();
 Session session = factory.getSession();
..
.. Submit jobs /wait for jobs
..
session.exit();

First phase ran well and during the second phase,which rerun the above
code , JVM crash.I have attached the error log.

Any tips?

Thanks in advance.