[GE users] Cannot add Execution host! "Obviously there was no qmaster installation yet!"

petrik lubomir.petrik at sun.com
Wed Nov 18 09:12:00 GMT 2009

Hi,
are you sure you entered the correct SGE_CELL? You could always run the
script with debug to see what act_qmaster and what bootstrap file the
installer really tries to access (e.g.: bash -vx ./inst_sge -x). If you
cannot figure out what is wrong post several last lines before you get
the error message (since it enters the CheckQmasterInstallation()).

Regards,
   Lubos.