[GE users] Installing several types of architectures ?

umanga aumanga at biggjapan.com
Wed Nov 18 10:09:11 GMT 2009

Greetings all,

I have shared NFS folder /SGE/sge6.2 which contains all the installation
for Linux 64bit.
Now my folder structure is like:

/SGE6/sge6.2 (NFS)
                     - default     (cell )
                           - common
                           - spool
                     - bin
                          - lx24-amd64
                     - lib
                          - lx24-amd64
                     - utilbin
                          - lx24-amd64

Now ,I tried to install Debian 32bit node which can only access above
'default' folder through NFS.I wanted to keep the 'lx24-x86' related
files locally in that node.
But since the 32bit node access /SGE6/sge62/default/common/settings.sh ,
it tries to access the binaries/libraries (lx24-x86) from above shared
folder structure not locally.

Do I have to copy the 'lx24-x86' related folders in to NFS share  or is
there a way to access the local files?

Thanks in advance.
uumanga