[GE users] question about "top" on nodes

multiscale eleven_cy at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 18 11:54:28 GMT 2009

    [ The following text is in the "gb2312" character set. ]

  I am a new GE user.I met the question following:
When I submit a task which using "-pe 8 mpi" in my .sh file, after "qstat -f",I can see
the task was divided to two nodes for each one use 4 processors.But when I "ssh" to
each nodes and used "top",I can see that there were 8 processors on one node,at the
same time,there was not any processor on the other? Did it mean that the task was just
administered on one node?
How can I solve it?
Thank you!