[GE users] qlicserver behavior for suspended jobs

Fri Nov 20 15:24:46 GMT 2009

> That said, this feels like a hack, even if it would work. I'd be happy
> to find another solution,
> but I don't see one for the low-priority jobs. Do you?

Are the low-priority jobs themselves suspended (ie, with SIGTSTP, but
still residing in memory) or is the suspension more like a checkpoint
(ie results written and application ended)?

If it's the second, could you just restart/resubmit the stopped jobs?

/mark

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain legally privileged, confidential or proprietary Information, or information otherwise protected by law of EMCON Technologies, its affiliates, or third parties. This notice serves as marking of its "Confidential" status as defined in any confidentiality agreements concerning the sender and recipient. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.