[GE users] signals sent to Jobs

jebnor jebnor at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 19:15:34 GMT 2009

Hello all,

I have looked and can't seem to find a reference for what signals are sent to jobs when certain conditions happen.  I have found some references to SIGSTOP and SIGCONT when suspending and resuming jobs, but that is about it.

In particular, I'm looking for what signal(s) are sent when a job runs out of cputime, memory or some other resource.

Is there a table somewhere that I have overlooked?

--
Louis-Frédéric Feuillette
jebnor at gmail.com<mailto:jebnor at gmail.com>