[GE users] subnodes disappeared

jsadino jsadino.queens at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 23:06:13 GMT 2009

Thanks for the reply reuti.  After fixing this, I feel like such a noob.  The Customize trick worked like a charm...thought that it was filtering out which ones I can use, not which ones I can see...
As far as the 4 subnode missing, I'm embarrassed to admit that turning it on seemed to do the trick...
As far as your answer to my last post several weeks ago about not being able to submit stuff to the cluster at all, somehow my (I believe) 567 and 568 ports got deleted from (I think) my services file.  After adding those lines back it, it worked like a charm.
Now my cluster is back in tip top shape.  Thanks for the expert help reuti!
Mahalo,
Jeff