[GE users] dbwriter errors

julians julian.scheid at rsp.com.au
Thu Nov 26 13:53:06 GMT 2009

weicfa wrote:
> # Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (1.5.0_07-b03 mixed mode)

I guess it can't hurt to try upgrading to the latest patch level.

If you take a look at http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/ReleaseNotes.html
you will see there have been literally hundreds of bug fixes since _07.

Of course there are no guarantees that this will solve your problem, but
might as well run a version with those bugs fixed.

In my experience Java patch releases only rarely introduce regressions
so running the latest patch level is usually a good idea.

Hope this helps.

Julian