[GE users] sge_qmaster start problem

sesha seshadrite at hcl.in
Fri Nov 27 05:13:25 GMT 2009

Hi,

I have attached two files.

One is messages file under default/spool/qmaster directory.

In the messages file I get couple of error, out of which I observe the sharetree file is not visible in the specified directory.  Rest of the files are available, though the logs reports No such file or directory.

Another one is the file generated under /tmp directory.

These are the traces available for me.

Thanks
Seshadri