[GE users] MPI processes don't get killed with control_slaves

craffi dag at sonsorol.org
Wed Sep 2 12:37:16 BST 2009

You might be seeing the difference in "tight" vs. "loose" integration
of your parallel environment:

http://gridengine.info/2005/09/19/parallel-environments-pes-loose-vs-tight-integration

Quite a bit of the implementation details depend on what MPI you are
using and how it was installed.

Regards,
Chris