[GE users] Spectre checkpoint

veerendra_n veerendra at yashasvi.co.in
Tue Sep 8 11:01:04 BST 2009

I?m trying to configure checkpoint for a spectre job. I pass SIGTSTP and SIGCONT  in the  execution method and it works very well when the job reschedules on the same host.

However the problem arises when the rescheduled job resumes on different host from where it started. It restarts from the beginning instead of resuming. Right now we have just configured Execution method in queue configuration (Suspend method SIGTSTP ? Resume method SIGCONT).

How should I configure checkpointing?

Regards
Veerendra