[GE users] SDM GE adapter sve got in trouble

cbyun cbyun at ll.mit.edu
Wed Sep 9 14:23:47 BST 2009

Hi Richard,

Thanks for keeping me informed.

I used the following workaround to get around this issue.

- Remove the report variables set up
# qconf -me global
report_variables     NONE

- Re-start the SDM master daemon
# sdmadm sdj -all -h localhost
# sdmadm suj

- Set up the report variables
# qconf -me global
report_variables     cpu,np_load_avg,mem_free,virtual_free

Then, everything works fine as long as you don't restart the sdm master daemon.

Regards,
- Chansup