[GE users] qlicserver and Non-Multiplied Resource Requests (per job requests)

rems0 Richard.Ems at cape-horn-eng.com
Thu Sep 10 10:55:14 BST 2009

Hi Mark, hi list,

is someone using the "Non-Multiplied Resource Requests (per job
requests)" introduced in 6.2u2 together with qlicserver.
I'm getting very strange and high numbers in qlicserver's output after
changing to per JOB requests on my consumables.

I see some lines in qlicserver (version 20090526) apparently handling
per JOB consumable cases, like

1358: ## scale non-'job' consumables
1359: $request *= $slots unless $config->{-managed}{$rc} =~ /job/i;

Where does qlicserver get that a consumable is per JOB? I couldn't find
any example.

Thanks,
Richard

http://wikis.sun.com/display/gridengine62u2/Defining+Consumable+Resources#DefiningConsumableResources-DefiningConsumableResources

--
Richard Ems       mail: Richard.Ems at Cape-Horn-Eng.com

Cape Horn Engineering S.L.
C/ Dr. J.J. Dómine 1, 5? piso
46011 Valencia
Tel : +34 96 3242923 / Fax 924