[GE users] Grid Engine Presentation...

rayson rayrayson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 21:21:18 BST 2009

I updated the presentation I created for a local (Toronto) HPC
conference last year, and the PDF file is now on Wikipedia:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:GridEnginePresentation.pdf

Hope it would be useful to others who need to give a presentation on
SGE... BTW, the presentation won the best technical poster award at
the conference.

I released the work into the public domain, so feel free to do
anything with it. The reason it took me so long to upload this work is
because I could not find other good greenhouse photos in the public
domain, so I ended up taking the picture myself. The TUX icon is in
the public domain as well:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Tux-G2.png

As Wikipedia/Wikimedia blocks odp (OpenOffice) uploads, I will upload
the source odp file to http://wiki.gridengine.info soon. If we can
build on each others work, then may be we will get something really
good!

Rayson