[GE users] 6.2u3 Exclusive Scheduling Feature

dev dev_hyd2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 13 15:15:38 BST 2009

You  create a complex for the exclusive node access feature. You can add that complex only to the nodes of your choice. If you before submitting the job know the number of cores required for your job, you could request the exclusive node feature and also request a queue instance on a host/hostgroup with the required number of cores so as not to waste too many cores on a host when you land on it exclusively.

/Dev