[GE users] qlicserver and Non-Multiplied Resource Requests (per job requests)

rems0 Richard.Ems at cape-horn-eng.com
Mon Sep 14 17:13:25 BST 2009

On 09/14/2009 01:14 PM, olesen wrote:
> There's an example in the <qlicserverConfig> element within qlicserver itself:
>
> <resource
>   name="starjob"
>   served="starpar"
>   type="job"
>   urgency="100"
>   note="STAR-CD parallel starter"
> />
>

> To check what _your_ qlicserver is currently using, use 'qlicserver -c' to dump out a table of complexes. If these definitions are not consistent with what 'qconf -sc' shows, you'll need to adjust one or the other.

Thanks Mark, I didn't find this example. Now it's working fine!

Perhaps putting this example into qlicserver.config.EXAMPLE could help,
there is where *I* looked for an example ;-)

Thanks again,
Richard

--
Richard Ems       mail: Richard.Ems at Cape-Horn-Eng.com

Cape Horn Engineering S.L.
C/ Dr. J.J. Dómine 1, 5? piso
46011 Valencia
Tel : +34 96 3242923 / Fax 924