[GE users] Record of queue state changes

dougalb dougal.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 08:35:46 BST 2009

Hi,

This may be a simple question/answer but I am struggling to find a
place in GE where I can see a record of queue state changes. For
example, we have a cluster managed by one team and members from the
global team would like to check when a queue was disabled or enabled.

I have looked in the $SGE_ROOT/$SGE_CELL/spool/qmaster/messages and
also $SGE_ROOT/$SGE_CELL/spool/execd/{node}/messages and cannot find a
record. Are these actions recorded anywhere?

Kind regards,

Dougal
GE6.2.u3 Linux 2.6 x86_64