[GE users] priority for queues does not work?

templedf dan.templeton at sun.com
Wed Sep 16 13:43:51 BST 2009

Do you perhaps use the sharetree and have reprioritize enabled?  One
easy debugging step would be to set KEEP_ACTIVE to true in the
execd_params and then look for what the priority setting is in the
config file.  If that number is correct, then the only way the priority
will later change is through the PTF.

Daniel