[GE users] suspending jobs

awillm willm at oca.eu
Fri Sep 18 09:22:48 BST 2009

Sorry my english is bad
I'm trying the checkpointing interface with
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/howto/checkpointing.html
For example we want to suspend a job to move it to a different machine; but the job restart automatically after a while ( perhaps ~ 6O sec. ? )
we want to be able to adjust this time manually; is it possible ?
AWillm