[GE users] tight integration for gamess-us (ddi communication)

reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Fri Sep 18 15:53:29 BST 2009

Am 18.09.2009 um 16:21 schrieb fx:

> Does anyone have a working tight integration for gamess-us (which uses
> DDI communication, whatever that is)?  The Sun Blueprint for the
> Tsubame
> system covers it, but is missing the PE stop script, and I don't know
> what cleanup is necessary.

If you have a Tight Integration, then there is no cleanup necessary.
But  there are some other pitfalls:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/ds/viewMessage.do?
dsMessageId=210244&dsForumId=38

You can search the archive for other postings of mine regarding
GAMESS. Easiest way: forget the lenghty rungms script, but source the
necessary enviroment variables and then issue just the ddikick
command in the jobscript.