[GE users] Do Array Jobs support a list of tasks (slicing)

templedf dan.templeton at sun.com
Mon Sep 21 14:45:04 BST 2009

We only support simple task id patterns, i.e. incrementing by a step
value.  If you want out-of-sequence task ids, you will have to submit
them as separate jobs.  Using a common job name to aggregate the tasks
and maybe setting the task numbers in jobs' environment variables,
though, you should be able to get more or less the same effect.

Daniel