[GE users] qlicserver misunderstanding

sarman_1998 sarman_1998 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 05:55:52 BST 2009

I see what you mean.  That must have been it.

Also, i did make one change to the qlicserver script. i made it not count suspended jobs because for me, suspending the job clears the license.

in sub qstat
#EAW    my $lines = Sge->bin( qstat => qw( -u * -xml -r -s prs) ) or return $status;
# Ignore suspended jobs since they don't take licenses
    my $lines = Sge->bin( qstat => qw( -u * -xml -r -s pr) ) or return $status;

just in case anyone else might find that useful.

Thanks for you help and for writing qlicserver!

Eric