[GE users] Script execution during re-schedule

veerendra_n veerendra at yashasvi.co.in
Tue Sep 22 09:33:19 BST 2009

It is possible to run a script when the job is re-scheduled, check pointed and the resumed again.

For ex:

Before the job is rescheduled using qmod ? jr <job id> (The job would be check pointed and resumed)

Can we copy the file from local disk to NFS share and after before the job resumes copy back the file from NFS share to the local hard disk of the new execution host where the job would resume again?

I presume EPILOG and PRILOG would just do it before the job starts and after the job ends.

Regards
Veerendra