[GE users] command to show share tree node attributes

ywan ywan at ed.ac.uk
Tue Sep 22 16:57:33 BST 2009

Thanks for your quick reply, Edward.

I have a further question about "Actual Resource Usage".
Does this figure reflect my usage against the total resource or total
usage?

i.e. on a 10-node cluster, I keep running a job across 2 nodes, my
collegue also running a 2-node job at the same time.

My "Actual Resource Usage" will be 20% or 50%?

Thanks

--Yuan

On Tue, 22 Sep 2009, eddale wrote:

> The command you're looking for is sge_share_mon.  It's in
> <SGE_ROOT>/utilbin/<ARCH>.  As far as I know, there's no man page for
> it, but the "-help" argument provides a little information.
>
> Cheers,
> Edward
>
> ywan said the following on 9/22/09 5:37 PM:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I want ot know what is the command to show node attributes in a share
>> tree. How to show the "Total Percentage" and "Actual Resource Usage" by
>> command line?
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> Yuan Wan
>> --------
>> Unix Section
>> Information Services Infrastructure Division
>> University of Edinburgh
>>
>> tel: 0131 650 4985
>> email: y.wan at ed.ac.uk
>>
>> 2012 Computing Services, JCMB
>> The King's Buildings,
>> Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.