[GE users] SGE6.2u3 question

gtatachar gopinath.tatachar at gs.com
Mon Sep 28 21:24:03 BST 2009

I am planning to run SGE6.2U3 qmaster in our production env on couple of VM (virtual machines ? 4 core with enough memory) running Linux. The grid is about 100 nodes (all 4 core machines) and usually about 1500jobs/day.  Has anyone run the master on VMs before? Any issues I should consider?

Regards,
Gopi