[GE users] Automatic qlogin on the head node

rayson rayrayson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 20:26:33 BST 2009

What you need is to disable normal users from logging onto the head
node, so you need to disable rsh, telnet, and ssh for non-root users.

SGE itself does not rely on system daemons to provide interactive
sessions, so interactive SGE jobs would still work normally after
disabling non-root access.

And the hardest part : you just will need to teach your users that
qrsh to the head node is the only way to access the host.

Rayson