[GE users] security issue question

cdeligka cdeligka at purdue.edu
Wed Sep 30 03:41:12 BST 2009

dear all,

thanks to the much appreciated help of Reuti I have been able to set up a
cluster with SGE without using NFS (I am using the delegated file staging
feature of SGE).
For each user I have set up passwordless ssh login from the execution host to
the master host (in order to scp the input and output files). Only the master
node is connected to the internet, the execution nodes are not connected to the
internet.

I was wondering if the passwordless ssh login from an execution host to the
master host can create security issues for the master host. If yes, is there
something I can do to increase the security?

thank you all for your help,

Christos