[GE users] SGE - Failed To Execute openmp parallel job - job stuck in 't' state

marbarfa marbarfa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 15:29:11 BST 2009

Thanks for the reply,

Here is the output:

[root at node10 ~]$ netstat -an | grep 6445
tcp        0      0 .0.0.0:6445                0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN

Serial jobs run perfectly, so I believe that it isn't a communication problem..

Maybe I missed some step when configuring a parallel environment.., I just created a new parallel environment, added it to a queue and after executed a job.

Maybe the SGE can't find the openMP library.., how can I check that?

Thanks,

Marcos.