[GE users] Question about running a job on the SGE and using more than one host...

templedf dan.templeton at sun.com
Wed Sep 30 16:03:11 BST 2009

Unless your program was written to run in parallel across multiple
hosts, there's not much you can do.  Grid Engine cannot magically make
it into a parallel application.  If you do indeed have a parallelized
application or an embarrassingly parallel application, then either look
in the docs at either parallel jobs or array jobs, respectively.

Daniel