[GE users] Email notification for script errors

arvindpetaru arvindpetaru at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 19:41:52 BST 2010

Hi,

I would like to customize the email-body for notifications sent for job "Abortion" case like adding the script-error message in the email-body. Sorry, if this issue was already addressed before but I couldn't find much info on that except adding a new "mailer" wrapper which I'm not so clear at this point. Can anyone tell me how to append a error message in the email-body(Abortion case) for the submitted job.?

Basically, I'm trying to kill the submitted-job using "qdel $JOB_ID" when the submitted job sees any errors while running. I would like append this script-error in the abortion email notification.

Thanks in advance,

-Arvind