[GE users] Installing and Configuring SGE (as execute-host) on Diskless-Cluster Nodes

rayson rayrayson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 01:13:48 BST 2010

Simply copying won't work, the install execution host process needs to
get the correct hostname and then registers it to the qmaster.

SGE mostly does not care whether it is running on a diskless machine
or not, and it is in fact way easier to install an SGE cluster on just
one single NFS directory:

http://gridengine.sunsource.net/howto/nfsreduce.html

Rayson