[GE users] arcorun issues

wagoodman wgoodman at jcvi.org
Mon Apr 5 16:39:14 BST 2010

Hi All,

A quick question, when I use the arcorun cli on the qmaster host, everything runs as expected. But when I run the same command on the submit(execution) host I receive these messages:

wgoodman at neo:~ $ $SGE_ROOT/$SGE_CELL/arco/reporting/arcorun -f pdf -o /var/tmp/results.pdf -lb job_number=200389 "Job Log"

INFO: toc file does not exist, create an empty toc

SEVERE: Query "Job Log" not found

What's the deal, I do not want my users running anything on my qmaster host. Even if I make a node an administrative host I get the same messages, is there anywhere I can find the meaning for those messages?

Bill