[GE users] Email notification for script errors

arvindpetaru arvindpetaru at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 16:24:17 BST 2010

Thanks Reuti!
I'll try to do as suggested by you in your previous email.

But, I did try other way of manipulating the mail-wrapper as suggested by some user in the mailing-list and got the desired result of appending the script-error message in the email-body. I'm attaching the file for your reference with email-body contents. This should work fine for me but let me know if you see any issues with this way of doing it.

Alternative: Write script-error message in a job-error file and append this msg in the email-body using the mail-wrapper script. But, I have to identify all the places in the job-script where it can potentially fail thou(for qdel'ing).

Thanks,

-Arvind