[GE users] Email notification for script errors

arvindpetaru arvindpetaru at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 18:01:00 BST 2010

Thanks for the msg Reuti !

For my case, there will be only one-user (root) and runs a single job(which internally calls many nested scripts) and the job runs for 1-2 days. So, I really don't have concerns for mutiple jobs running in my SGE environment.....as it is just a single job submitted by the root user. And also, I have the felxibility of changing the job-output file to some other directory(instead of /tmp), if required.

Thanks,

-Arvind