[GE users] sge_qmaster 6.2u5 daemon: repeating segfaults

ah_sunsource ahaupt at ifh.de
Wed Apr 7 13:27:13 BST 2010

Hi Marco,

On Wed, 2010-04-07 at 12:37 +0200, dom wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it looks like always SLES os are affected by this issue.

at least in our case it's a RHEL5 clone (Scientific Linux 5.4) that is
hit by the problem. So I may conclude it affects the two major
production Linux distributions (or their derivatives).

> Do you know if there is anything happening before this segfault appears?
> Did anything change when the symptom disappears or when it came back?

In our case the problem disappeared as fast as it showed up. I wasn't
even able to blame a single user for this.

Cheers,
Andreas