[GE users] sge_qmaster 6.2u5 daemon: repeating segfaults

fx d.love at liverpool.ac.uk
Wed Apr 7 14:23:29 BST 2010

dom <marco.donauer at sun.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> it looks like always SLES os are affected by this issue.

The other reports were on RH 5(-ish).  From the core dumps, I'd be
surprised if it's basically an OS problem.

> Do you know if there is anything happening before this segfault appears?
> Did anything change when the symptom disappears or when it came back?

The behaviour here made me suspicious that it's connected with issue
#3255.  However, with the cluster currently rather empty, I haven't been
able to provoke a crash with test jobs with similar requirements to what
I think were in the system at the time of previous crashes.

--
(Dr) Dave Love
?E-Science?, Computing Services Department, University of Liverpool
AKA fx at gnu.org