[GE users] [OT] SGE and Eucayptus clouds

rayson rayrayson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 18:14:15 BST 2010

Does anyone know the scheduling ability of Eucalyptus??

I went through a few persentations on the Eucalyptus website, but
could not find much info about the internals of Eucalyptus.

I tried EC2 and RightScale last fall, and I think the scheduling
capability of EC2 is rather limited. I was wondering if SGE can be
used to schedule virtual machines, and some sort of SGE/Eucalyptus
integration might create a powerful cloud computing platform.

Rayson