[GE users] inserting large accounting file into ARCo database

wagoodman wgoodman at jcvi.org
Wed Apr 7 21:07:54 BST 2010

I have been testing the SGE ARCo database accounting and reporting software for about 2 months, now I'm ready to bring it into my production environment. However I want to keep all the data that I have collected for about a year. I have a 4 GB accounting flat file that I want to incorporate into the ARCo database. So when I install ARCo, I would have a calendar year. How do I import that 4 GB accounting file into the ARCo  database?

Bill