[GE users] inserting large accounting file into ARCo database

templedf daniel.templeton at oracle.com
Wed Apr 7 21:22:13 BST 2010

When you say it's an accounting file, do you mean it's the file called
"accounting", or is it the "reporting" file?

If the later, there's not much you need to do.  Just install ARCo and
fire up the DB writer.  It will slog through your data and dump it into
the database.  If the former, you'll need to write a utility to either
transform the accounting file into a reporting file or to add it to the
DB directly.

Daniel