[GE users] inserting large accounting file into ARCo database

templedf daniel.templeton at oracle.com
Wed Apr 7 22:16:28 BST 2010

Sadly, no.  The accounting file is only for qacct.  ARCo only reads the
reporting file.  You'll need to either convert the accounting file
format into the reporting file format or write a utility to dump the
accounting data directly into the ARCo database.  I'd probably try to
former.  Check out the accounting and reporting man pages for format
details.

Daniel