[GE issues] [Issue 2623] qmon icons are terrifyingly bad

alain alain at archifou.com
Thu Apr 8 05:17:32 BST 2010

You can preview the new icons (after downloading the tarball from the issue report page) in an HTML page or by installing them on your existing GRID engine root directory (installation is straightforward and reversible).

I'll be uploading an updated version of the icons (tweaks) in the coming weeks, so please reply in this thread with your  suggestions/feedbacks about the current proposal, and I'll see to include them in the next update (be as specific as possible).