[GE users] Maximum scheduled jobs?

ron ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 22:15:48 BST 2010

--- On Fri, 4/9/10, gutnik <gutnik at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was sure I just saw documentation that said with maxujobs
> the extra jobs will be
> rejected from the queue, but now I can't find it.

Are you sure????

maxujobs is in sched_conf, so it only affects the scheduling decisions.

And RTFM if you are not sure:

maxujobs
  The maximum number of jobs any user may have  running  in  a
  Sun  Grid  Engine  cluster  at  the  same  time. If set to 0
  (default) the users may run an arbitrary number of jobs.

 -Ron