[GE users] why won't scheduler make a reservation?

rems0 Richard.Ems at cape-horn-eng.com
Mon Apr 12 17:04:06 BST 2010

On 04/09/2010 12:09 AM, lacroute wrote:
> I'm having some difficulty getting reservations to work consistently and would appreciate some advice.  I have been able to make reservations for some jobs, but for some reason it doesn't always work if I request all of the resources available on a node (all 8 slots and most of the memory).

We are having here the same problem, reservations are sometimes working
fine, and sometimes they don't work at all.
We are using SGE 6.2u5, which version are you using?

Richard

--
Richard Ems       mail: Richard.Ems at Cape-Horn-Eng.com

Cape Horn Engineering S.L.
C/ Dr. J.J. Dómine 1, 5? piso
46011 Valencia
Tel : +34 96 3242923 / Fax 924