[GE users] SDM cloud adapter with Eucalyptus

doraz dobre.razvan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 14:00:10 BST 2010

Hello

I'm having difficulties in setting up SDM cloud adapter to work with Eucalyptus. The problem appears when SDM try to start a cloud instance and it fails with AWS authentication error.
I search the wiki and I haven't found were to put the AWS Acccess Key and the Secret key?

Thanks in advance

--
Dobre Razvan