[GE users] Installing and Configuring SGE (as execute-host) on Diskless-Cluster Nodes

craffi dag at sonsorol.org
Tue Apr 13 16:48:34 BST 2010

No easy answer but many people run SGE in large diskless systems, my last project was 2000+ diskless nehalem cores. The SGE stuff is easy enough to script into whatever you are using for provisioning and management. Same goes for scripted queue management as well.

Regards,
Chris

/** Sent from mobile device, apologies for typos and terseness **/